Texas Food Handler + TABC Certification Package
3317 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Food Service Industry
- Define terms used in this course
- Describe the purpose, goals, and rules for seller-server training and certification
- Identify the seller-servers role in the enhancement of public safety
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID Use observations to detect that a minor is attempting to purchase alcohol.
- Recognize second-party sales
- Describe how seller-servers are responsible for the acts of their customers (Dram Shop Act)
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- List factors that affect BAC in individuals
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict
- Discuss the seller-server responsibilities and obligations under the Texas law concerned with preventing alcohol sales to minors, intoxicated persons, and non-members of a private club
- Discuss food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it
- Identify foodborne illness and its causes
- Identify biological, physical, and chemical contamination
- Describe temperature control
- Discuss the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace
- Implement appropriate procedures to receive and store food
- Discuss cleaning and sanitization.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve: TABC Seller-Server Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Texas Food Handler Training Course||Food and Beverage Programs|
- Lesson 1: TABC Seller-Server Training Overview
- Lesson 2: Minors and Alcohol Sales
- Lesson 3: Intoxicated Persons and Alcohol Sales
- Lesson 4: Other Permits
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease, and Food Spoilage
- Lesson 3: Contaminants
- Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
- Lesson 5: Employee Health, Hygiene, and Training
- Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storing Food
- Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Lesson 8: Pest Control
- Lesson 9: Facility Design
End of Course Instructions
After passing the course, certificate(s) of completion are available for download. You will receive your certificate by email and you can download it from your student account under “My Courses“. You may also verify your certification status online by going to the TABC Certificate Inquiry page.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
50+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.