Learn2Serve Food Safety Manager Principles Training + Food Manager Exam
373 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Professionals in the food industry.
360training's Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is approved by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in all states/jurisdictions that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals. The intent of this examination is to certify that each food manager has demonstrated by means of a food safety certification examination to a certifying organization that he or she has the knowledge, skills and abilities required to protect the public from food borne illness.
The exam will be proctored by an employee at the test center location. After purchasing the exam, you should receive an email from PSI (our testing center partner) telling you how to schedule your exam. If you do not receive this email, please contact support at 877.881.2235. A candidate must pass a food safety examination from an accredited certification provider as recognized by ANSI-CFP. The certificate will be valid for a maximum period of 5 years. We do recommend checking with your local health department as certificates may expire sooner.
- Develop a better understanding of food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Describe the types of food-borne illness and causes.
- Discuss the types of biological, physical, and chemical contamination.
- Define temperature control.
- Recognize the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Identify cleaning, sanitation, and facility design.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Food Safety Management Principles||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam - Proctored by 3rd Party Test Center||Food and Beverage Programs|
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease, and Food Spoilage Lesson
Lesson 3: Contaminants
Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
Lesson 5: Employee Health, Hygiene, and Training
Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storing Food
Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Lesson 8: Pest Control
Lesson 9: Facility Design
Lesson 10: HACCP System Basics
Lesson 11: FDA Guidelines for Developing a HACCP System
Lesson 12: Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining a HACCP Plan
Lesson 13: Seafood HACCP
Lesson 14: Consumer Steps to Safer Seafood
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.