Illinois BASSET + Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification
258 Learner Reviews -
Love to Save? Save 15% until 2/28. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Professionals in the food industry
The Illinois BASSET course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques needed to be a responsible seller/server of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales and loitering; and how to refuse a sale.
This package also includes the Learn2Serve Food Safety Management Principles Course which provides a foundational knowledge of the FDA Food Code to help prospective Food Managers prepare for a Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment.
360training's Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification is approved by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). This accredited exam is accepted in all states/jurisdictions that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals. The intent of this examination is to certify that each food manager has demonstrated by means of a food safety certification examination to a certifying organization that he or she has the knowledge, skills and abilities required to protect the public from food borne illness.
The exam will be proctored by an employee at the test center location. After purchasing the exam, you should receive an email from PSI (our testing center partner) telling you how to schedule your exam. If you do not receive this email, please contact support at 877.881.2235. A candidate must pass a food safety examination from an accredited certification provider as recognized by ANSI-CFP. The certificate will be valid for a maximum period of 5 years. We do recommend checking with your local health department as certificates may expire sooner.
At the conclusion of the Illinois BASSET course, you should be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller/server's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller/server's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
At the conclusion of the Illinois Food Manager course, you should be able to:
- Discuss food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Identify foodborne illness and its causes.
- Identify biological, physical, and chemical contamination.
- Describe preservation and temperature control.
- Discuss the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Implement appropriate procedures to receive and store food.
- Discuss cleaning, sanitization, pest control, and facility design.
- Create and implement the HACCP system.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Illinois BASSET Alcohol Seller-Server||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Training Course||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam - Proctored by 3rd Party Test Center||Food and Beverage Programs|
Illinois BASSET Training
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: State of Illinois Alcohol-Related Laws
Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safetey
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease, and Food Spoilage
Lesson 3: Contaminants
Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
Lesson 5: Employee Health, Hygiene, and Training
Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storing Food
Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Lesson 8: Pest Control
Lesson 9: Facility Design
Lesson 10: HACCP System Basics
Lesson 11: FDA Guidelines for Developing a HACCP System
Lesson 12: Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining a HACCP Plan
Lesson 13: Seafood HACCP
Lesson 14: Consumer Steps to Safer Seafood
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.