HACCP Seafood Training Certificate for Food Handlers in Arkansas
HACCP Seafood Training License for Food Handlers in Alaska
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe why a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) management system is an effective means for assuring food safety.
- Identify and distinguish between prerequisite programs for a HACCP management system.
- Discuss areas in which employees must receive education and training in order to understand their roles in producing safe foods.
- Identify the five preliminary tasks to be completed in the development of a HACCP plan before applying principles to a specific product or process.
- Discuss the seven principles of HACCP.
- Identify and describe the two stages involved in conducting a hazard analysis.
- Name and describe examples of possible CCPs.
- Identify and discuss the seven steps seafood companies must follow to help eliminate known hazards.
- Name five ways to test fish for freshness.
Lesson 1: FDA Guidelines for Developing a HACCP System
Lesson 2: Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining a HACCP Plan
Lesson 3: Seafood HACCP
Lesson 4: Consumer Steps to Safer Seafood
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on your successful of the Learn2Serve Seafood HACCP training course. Please print your certificate of completion for your records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.