Take A State-of-the-art Approach to Food Safety Course. This course is extracted from the 16 Hour Food Safety HACCP for Retail Establishments.
This course covers:
- What HACCP is
- How to implement and maintain the HACCP Plan
- Seafood HACCP
- Consumer Tips to Safer Seafood
This course is available on any device that can access the internet. You can finish it anywhere and anytime as long as you can connect to the internet.
Give yourself an edge over food safety. Take the Food Safety Course now.
HACCP and Food Safety
HACCP is a food safety management system. It uses methods that analyzes and controls hazards from all steps of the food production chain.
The Food Safety course is the perfect companion to your Food Safety Certificate. It gives you the advantage of modern Food Safety methods that can be beneficial in any food-related profession.
Take A State-of-the-Art Approach to Food Safety Course now. It's the cherry on top of your Food Safety Certification.
Food Safety HACCP for Retail Establishments (16 Hour)
Why choose 360training.com?
- Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance
- 100% online - no classroom attendance required.
- Recognized by more major businesses as the online compliance training resource.
- Bulk pricing available for any size business
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
What your registration includes:
- Quick, simple, and convenient online HACCP Training course.
- Official certificate available to print or download upon completion.
- Self-paced course - Follow your own schedule!
- Engaging and enjoyable, fully interactive training.
16 Hour HACCP Training Course
|Course Name||Course Delivery||Credit Hours||Credit Type||Price||QTY|
|Food Safety HACCP for Retail Food Establishments (16 Hour)||$125.00||Add to Cart|
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
With 3 million customers, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Limited Time Only!!
Get a Learning Management System for FREE. Just purchase for 2 or more users and solve all your tracking and reporting needs.Learn More