Learn2Serve Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Training Course
Exclusive Offer! Get 10% Off this course until 11/21. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 8
- Credit Type: Certificate
This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. It will help you to better understand how handling food correctly is not only the law, but it improves safety and lowers cost as well.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able too:
- Discuss food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Identify foodborne illness and its causes.
- Identify biological, physical, and chemical contamination.
- Describe preservation and temperature control.
- Discuss the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Implement appropriate procedures to receive and store food.
- Discuss cleaning, sanitization, pest control, and facility design.
- Create and implement the HACCP system.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safetey
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease, and Food Spoilage
Lesson 3: Contaminants
Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
Lesson 5: Employee Health, Hygiene, and Training
Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storing Food
Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Lesson 8: Pest Control
Lesson 9: Facility Design
Lesson 10: HACCP System Basics
Lesson 11: FDA Guidelines for Developing a HACCP System
Lesson 12: Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining a HACCP Plan
Lesson 13: Seafood HACCP
Lesson 14: Consumer Steps to Safer Seafood
Illinois Food Safety Management Principles - Illinois Department of Public Health
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 525 W. Jefferson St. 2nd Floor
End of Course Instructions
If you have completed the Learn2Serve Food Safety Management Principles Training course, you are now ready to purchase the Learn2Serve Food Manager Certification Exam. After you purchase the exam, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register and schedule your exam. The state of Illinois requires a score of 75 or higher in order to accept the exam.
After you have completed both the course and the exam, please email copies of your certificates of completion to Lori Randall at [email protected] A letter of completion indicating that you have passed will be available at the completion of the exam.
A certificate of completion for the exam will be mailed to you within 15 days. If you need your official exam score sooner, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.
Thank you again for choosing Learn2Serve!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.