The Legal Transcription Course is a self-paced, online course providing students with general legal knowledge and practical skills vital to becoming proficient legal transcriptionists. Individuals are prepared for working in a law firm or legal office, a service providing legal transcription, or as a freelance legal transcriptionist from their own home office. Areas covered will include an introduction to law in the United States and the court systems. Students will also learn legal terminology, specifically as it relates to a legal specialty. As well, major legal specialties will be discussed including criminal law, family law, and contracts to name a few.
This course will provide a solid foundation for the successful future legal transcriptionist.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
Define terminology for various law specialties including:
- Bankruptcy law.
- Business, contract, and corporate law.
- Criminal law.
- Family law.
- Laws governing estate planning, estates (Probate), and guardianship.
- Real estate law.
- Torts and tortfeasors.
You will be required to acheive a 70% or higher. After successful completion of each quiz, you will be able to review the quiz questions and your answers. You will be allowed 5 attempts at each quiz.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.