Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act (GI)
34 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $0.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Credit Type: General
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand what OSHA is
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- Explain how the General Duty Clause affects employers
- Identify the different types of OSHA violations
- Explain how OSHA conducts inspections
- Understand OSHAs requirements
- Understand employers and workers rights
- Written Safety and Health Program
- Site Characterization and Analysis· Training Program
- Medical Surveillance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitation at Temporary Workplaces
- Monitoring Handling Drums and Containers
- Decontamination Emergency Response Plan
Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act (GI) - OSHACampus.com
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of your course you will be able to print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
360 Training is a very important training with a very vital information.
360training is very helpful and very specific with job safety and employee wellness. It is very practical with good examples applying to many industries which i can recommend many friends to undertake any course provided by 360training.
Very interactive training section. Kudos to 360Training.
360 training is a very good training given in a clear simple language to those English language not their mother tongue i think it is very helpful
content was excellent, this was my first experience with 360 training. Feel like I got alot out of it.
it was a really good Experience i had loads of fun
La Plata, MD
this training taught me a lot about osha regulations.
This short course training is awesome , and I recommend this course for every potential and employed associate. It will give such associate a greater understanding the precautions to avert potential accident. Also, employer should embraced the training.
Some of the lesson quiz questions are very poorly worded.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.