Safe Food Temperatures for Sizzling Summer Heat
4 Learner Reviews -
Spring into Savings! Limited Time Offer - Get up to 5% Off on Select Products. Offer expires 4/30.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
This course is intended to prepare you to keep your food safe in the heat of summer. This course covers safe food temperatures, related risks, and common food allergens. It will help you be a food safety expert during your summer cookouts!
Be the hottest thing this summer. Be the expert in keeping food safe in the heat of summer.
Learn everything you need to keep away from food-borne illness in summer for FREE.
What it's all about
Whether you have a Food Manager Certificate or not, this course provides useful information that you can apply in life.
With this course you will learn about:
- temperature control
- the six conditions that multiply disease-causing bacteria
- the importance of food safety
- the importance of checking food temperatures
- the best methods of thawing, heating, and cooling foods
Take the course for FREE
Take the Safe Food Temperatures for Sizzling Summer Heat Free Course. It is the perfect companion to your food management certification. Be the hottest thing next summer. Enroll now.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Develop a better understanding of food safety, and its importance.
- Describe the six conditions that cause disease-causing bacteria to multiply..
- Define temperature control.
- Understand the best methods for thawing, heating and cooling foods.
- Recognize the importance of checking food temperatures.
Lesson 1: Time/Temperature Control for Safety Food (TCS)
Lesson 2: Food Allergies and Allergens
Lesson 3: Temperature Control
Lesson 4: Thermometers
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.