Anti-trust: Dealing with Customers and Competitors Fairly (Compliance Snapshot)
4 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $0.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces how best to deal with customers and competitors fairly in a business setting. Businesses cannot employ the practice of discriminatory pricing when dealing with specific customers and in this course you will learn how to avoid these types of anti-trust laws and when it's ok to have different prices for the same product. You will also learn about the acts that shaped the anti-trust laws pertaining to illegal pricing and negotiation prices.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how discriminatory pricing is a violation of anti-trust laws
- Summarize the Clayton Act and the Robinson-Patman Act
- List the seven most common types of illegal pricing and negotiation practices
- Identify when different prices for the same product are acceptable
Well organized with an accessible layout. Information was clear, concise, and easy to understand. Will recommend the site to others, and be back to it many times myself. Liked it.
Very useful information
The classes are great. I would like to see more standardized review of completion. A small quiz perhaps.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.