Business Ethics - Advanced: Managers Appropriately Handling Employee Concerns (Compliance Snapshot)
3 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $50.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces tips and techniques to assist in the appropriate handling of employee concerns and complaints. Some concerns are more serious than others, but in this course you will learn how to make employees feel more at ease voicing their concerns. You will also learn how best to react and respond to any type of concern or complaint that might arise in the workplace.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize common employee concerns
- Recognize what's at stake for employees when they voice their concerns
- Describe how employee voice can be made more effective
- Apply active listening techniques
- React properly when approached by an employee with a complaint
- Devise proper and fitting solutions for employee complaints
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Good Information was being provided in this course about how to deal with the employees being their Manager.
This course was interesting and helpful
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.