GI Bill Benefits and Eligibility
Learn more about the Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits and eligibilities that you can take advantage of. Get the desired career training you want through with certification and with assistance provided by 360training.com.
We are also dedicated into helping members of the military community in their GI Bill application - getting the education as well as funding programs available to them, depending on their eligibility status.
List of GI Bill approved schools are also given to military individuals, whether an active or former service duty or a qualified dependent. A wide variety of education benefits awaits, as we assist them in making their futures brighter.
What type of trainings are approved under the Post 9/11 GI Bill?
According to the US Department of Veterans Affairs, below are the approved training programs under Post 9/11 GI Bill:
- Correspondence training
- Cooperative training
- Entrepreneurship training
- Flight training
- Independent and distance learning
- Institutions of higher learning undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Licensing and certification reimbursement
- Vocational/technical training, non-college degree programs
- National testing reimbursement
- On-the-job training
- Tuition Assistance top-up
- Tutorial assistance
- Vocational/technical training
To learn more about Post-9/11 GI Bill training programs, visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/