- Define "sexual harassment" as outlined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Summarize common misconceptions associated with sexual harassment.
- Identify if your behavior is inappropriate or making others uncomfortable.
- Outline how best to approach someone who is harassing you and what should be said to them.
- Outline the steps that should be taken if you don't feel comfortable approaching your harasser with your feelings about the situation.
- Describe quid pro quo harassment.
- Describe some of the attributes of a hostile work environment
- Identify when sexual harassment in the form of quid pro quo or hostile environment is occurring.
- Define "discrimination" as outlined by the law.
- List the eight criteria it is illegal to base hiring and firing decisions on in the workplace because it is considered discrimination.
- Define "disability" as outlined by the ADA.
- List types of disabilities.
- Describe the types of discrimination disabled people are protected against.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Harassment and Discrimination for Employees||HR, Ethics & Compliance|
|New York Laws and Sexual Harassment||HR, Ethics & Compliance|
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
The final exam must be passed successfully with 75% or higher to receive your certificate of completion.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.