- List some of the responsibilities of managers as they relate to sexual harassment.
- Outline the steps associated with creating a company policy against sexual harassment.
- Outline the steps that should be taken when investigating harassment claims.
- Describe five common forms of retaliation associated with sexual harassment claims.
- Describe quid pro quo harassment.- Describe some of the attributes of a hostile work environment.
- Identify when sexual harassment in the form of quid pro quo or hostile environment is occurring.
- List the four Acts that formed the cornerstone of policy today.
- List the 12 criteria it is illegal to base hiring/firing decisions on in the workplace.
- Summarize three employment practices that will ensure equal treatment is being given to all employees.
- Summarize the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Define "disability" as outlined by the ADA.
- List types of disabilities.
- Apply interviewing techniques recommended when hiring a disabled person.
- Describe some of the benefits of a diverse workforce.
- Describe how diversity can be achieved from the top, down.
- Define "functional diversity".
- Describe some of the ways in which diverse candidates can be found.
- Apply interview strategies when interviewing diverse candidates.
- Understand the New York Specific laws against discrimination and the rights of employees;
- Identify the internal and external complaint process available to employees;
- Promote prevention practices through continuous staff training; and
- Recognize signs of harassment and retaliation
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Harassment and Discrimination for Managers||HR, Ethics & Compliance|
|New York Laws and Sexual Harassment||HR, Ethics & Compliance|
- Sexual Harassment and Manager Responsibility
- Creating a Policy
- Complaints and Investigating Claims
- Quid Pro Quo and Hostile Environment
- Zero Tolerance
- Fair Employment Practices
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Types of Disabilities
- Hiring Practices and Making Accommodations
- Diversity in the Workforce
- Benefits of Diversity
- Functional Diversity
- Finding Diverse Candidates
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
The final exam must be passed successfully with 75% or higher to receive your certificate of completion.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.