This course introduces the concept of whistleblowers, those who expose what they perceive to be unlawful and unethical behavior in their companies. This course will teach you about the types of activities whistleblowers often expose and the two most common types of whistleblowers. You will also learn how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act affects whistleblowers and the types of policies your company should have in place should someone feel compelled to report something they believe to be unlawful.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define “whistleblowing”
- Describe the types of activities whistleblowers may expose
- Differentiate between internal and external whistleblowers
- Describe both the positive and negative reactions whistleblowers often receive
- Describe how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act protects whistleblowers
- Outline how supervisors should handle whistleblowing
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.