This course introduces the concept of internal controls. In this course you will learn about the main objectives of internal controls and who they were created by. You will also learn about the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and its relationship to internal controls.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define internal controls
- Define the three objectives of internal controls, as outlined by the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO)
- Describe the relationship between internal controls and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Outline the five interrelated components of COSO’s framework
- Summarize the responsibilities of management, the board of directors, and auditors
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.