This course introduces the history and meaning behind the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. In this course you will learn about how the Act came to be and the many ways it improved accountability and ethical behavior among major companies.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the history of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and what led to its creation
- Describe the effects of SOX on companies and how it improved accountability
- List the two governing bodies that help to regulate and monitor corporate financial behavior
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.