This course introduces information explaining the effect the Sarbanes-Oxley Act had the on the financial industry. In this course you will learn about the unfortunate turn of events that led to the Act and how SOX has both positively and negatively affected the U.S. financial industry.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the events that led to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and what the Act changed
- List the positive and negative effects of SOX
- Describe the four red flags financial professionals should be wary of
- Summarize the three ways SOX influenced how corporations deal with risk management
- Outline the process of producing an internal control report
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.