Business Ethics - Advanced (Original)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
All employees must follow both the ethical and legal standards established by their company to ensure the success, professionalism, reputation, and protection of the company and themselves. Company Codes of Conduct should establish the key elements required by the company's founders or leaders, and promote ethical behaviors throughout every level of the company. Guidelines should be established for making ethically sound decisions, and consequences must be established for those employees who do not comply with the Code of Conduct.
High ethical standards in the workplace make the difference between that company's true success and its ineffectiveness and eventual failure. Students will read numerous case studies of company employees who violated an ethical code and sacrifice their own and the company's credibility, reputation, and exorbitant legal fees and penalties.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the differences between illegal and unethical activities
- Identify cases of unethical conduct that may transpire in your workplace
- Explain the best practices for achieving the nine general ethical standards
- Explain the risks in unethical conduct to the employee and the company
- Detail the challenges of ethical decisions
Save Big With Group Enrollment
251+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.