This course introduces the Procurement Integrity Act, as outlined in section 3.104 of the FAR. In this course you will learn what is covered under the procurement integrity provisions of the FAR and the three major provisions in the Act. You will also learn about some of the responsibilities of agencies and bidders and the penalties that result from violating this section of the FAR.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the Procurement Integrity Act
- Describe what is covered under the procurement integrity provisions of the FAR
- Describe the three major provisions of the Procurement Integrity Act
- Describe the two types of information that have been banned from disclosing or obtaining
- Outline the various types of source selection information (SSI)
- Summarize some of the responsibilities of agencies and bidders
- Describe some of the penalties that result from violating the procurement integrity requirements of the FAR
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.