This course introduces the concept of accurate financial reporting. Not only is correctly reporting your company's financial information required by law, but it also sheds light on how well your company is performing each year. This course will discuss the importance of fair and honest financial reporting while also providing insight to barriers you may encounter along the way. You will also learn how employees and employers can help ensure that your company's information is being reported properly.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of fairness and honesty in financial reporting
- List the three factors financial reports provide key insight into
- Define the GAAP acronym
- Describe the four key assumptions in GAAP
- Discuss some of the common barriers to accurate financial reporting
- Describe how employees and employers can help to ensure accurate financial reporting
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.