This course introduces the concept of competitive intelligence. The collection of competitive intelligence can be helpful to a business in many ways, but if collected unethically it can cross over into industrial espionage. This course will teach you how competitive intelligence can be collected ethically and what type of sources you should avoid when collecting information.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define competitive intelligence
- Describe what competitive intelligence brings to a business
- Outline six ethical sources for competitive intelligence
- Describe the dos and don'ts of competitive intelligence
- Describe how the collection of competitive intelligence can cross over into industrial espionage
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.