This course introduces how best to deal with customers and competitors fairly in a business setting. Businesses cannot employ the practice of discriminatory pricing when dealing with specific customers and in this course you will learn how to avoid these types of anti-trust laws and when it's ok to have different prices for the same product. You will also learn about the acts that shaped the anti-trust laws pertaining to illegal pricing and negotiation prices.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how discriminatory pricing is a violation of anti-trust laws
- Summarize the Clayton Act and the Robinson-Patman Act
- List the seven most common types of illegal pricing and negotiation practices
- Identify when different prices for the same product are acceptable
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.