This course introduces the concepts of compliance, due diligence, and oversight as it pertains to complying with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. In this course you will learn the role of the board of directors and management in complying with FCPA and some of the red flags that indicate further scrutiny is warranted. You will also learn about the importance of consultancy agreements and what these agreements should include.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of the board of directors as it pertains to internal accounting controls
- Outline the three control mechanisms the board should have in place
- Describe the role of management in complying with the FCPA- Identify some of the “red flags” that demand further scrutiny
- Outline what provisions consultancy agreements should include
- Discuss “willful ignorance”
- Outline the opinion procedure process
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.