This course introduces the FCPA's definition of a government official. In some cases it's not as clear cut as you may think. For example, in some countries the FCPA lists tribal leaders and religious leaders as 'government officials.' This course will help you determine who is off-limits.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define “government official,” as outlined by the FCPA
- List some of the private persons considered to be government employees by the FCPA
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.