This course introduces an overview of import controls, which restricts what can enter our country. In this course you will learn the five steps of clearance and what each step entails. You will also learn about some of the items that are restricted from entering our country and why. Lastly, you will learn the role of The Office of Foreign Assets Control and what countries are prohibited to import goods into our country.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the job of the CBP and what the agency protects us from
- Identify the two organizations that can expedite the import process
- List the five steps of clearance
- Contrast formal and informal entries of goods
- List some of the items restricted for import by customs
- Describe the role of The Office of Foreign Assets Control as it pertains to imports
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.