Email is one of the most commonly used forms of communication in the world today. Even with the rise of social networks, texting, instant messaging, and other forms of quick communication, email still remains king. It is expected that there will be over 5.2 billion email accounts opened by the end of 2018. Given that there are 4.5 billion people eligible for email accounts (over the age of 15) on the planet, there will actually be more email accounts than eligible people!
When we use email for personal correspondence or business correspondence, it is important to be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of using each of the available features, and it is important to be aware of and utilize appropriate etiquette especially when using email in your business correspondence. This course covers all of this, the history of email, and more!
After completing this course, you will:
- Understand the history of email use, and its significance in personal and professional communication
- Recognize the key features of email
- Be familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of email use
- Understand the basic rules of thumb to keep in mind when using email in a professional setting; and know when not to use email in a professional context.
- Case Study
- A Quick History of Email
- The Power and Impact of an Email
- Why Email Got So Popular
- Email Etiquette
- Situations Where Email Would Not be an Ideal Form of Communication
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Upon succesful completion, you will be able to print your certificate from LMS.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 15 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.