This course introduces the US Department of Labor's Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), which guarantees employees unpaid time off for family or medical reasons. Prior to 1993 when the Act passed, it was common for employees to lose their job because they had a serious illness or condition that required more than a week off from work. This course provides information on the various levels of detail encompassed in the FMLA Act for employers and employees.
"Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the FMLA
- Identity eligibility and coverage
- Define leave entitlement
- Recognize qualifying conditions for FMLA
- Expectations after returning from FMLA"
End of Course Instructions
Upon succesful completion, you will be able to print your certificate from LMS
"At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 15 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct."
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.