Information overload is overwhelming data. Such data can be verbal, auditory, or in writing and can be either in physical or digital form. Information overload costs individuals and businesses in efficiency and levels of productivity.
After completing this course, you will understand;
* What information overload is and recognize it in their own life
* The reasons why information overload occurs and how to manage information overload by
- Using morning energy wisely
- Clearing the head regularly
- Letting the mind wander occasionally
- Utilizing the two minute rule
- Doing similar tasks together
- Saying goodbye to multitasking, and
- Cultivating the ability to say no
- Case Study
- What is Information Overload?
- Managing Information Overload
- Allow Yourself to Take Breaks
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.