Welcome to this course, and congratulations on seeking out guidance to bring about desired changes in your life. History proves that people who were determined to bring about changes in their lives and overcame obstacles have been known to become wildly successful. They chose to beat their adversity, stay focused on their goals and bring about the power of change in their lives to achieve their dreams. Modern day examples of such people could be Oprah Winfrey, J.K Rowling, Stephen King, Bill Gates, Colonel Sanders, and many others who were ordinary people like us, but who had the courage to change their lives and in the process changed the world. Now although, you may not want to change the world, you can change yourself for the better and achieve your goals. This course will help you with the first step on your journey to change.
It will also help you professionally to be adaptive to change. After completing this course, you will be able to identify exactly what you would like to change in your life, write SMART goals to ensure your success in making the desired changes you have identified, and find ongoing motivation to keep moving.
In addition, we will explore the nature of change, the challenges expected, and recognize the significance of engaging in healthy routines throughout the day to establish a positive and productive mindset.
"After completing this course, you will be able to:
- understand what change is and why there is a need for change
- identify exactly what you would like to change in your lives
- recognize how you can have the power to change
- write SMART goals to help ensure your success in making the desired changes, and find ongoing motivation to keep moving forward after reflecting on the reason why this change would be beneficial to your lives.
- understand the nature of change, and how necessary it is to boldly step out of one's comfort zone to achieve desired change
- recognize that challenges are expected and necessary, and actually act as stepping-stones to all change
- understand the significance of engaging in healthy routines throughout the day to establish and maintain a positive and productive mindset
- see the value in surrounding themselves with other curious and motivated individuals, and the profound role that gratitude plays in bolstering one's positive mindset for success.
- Achieving Your Goals: Identifying What You Want to Change
- Formulating and Setting Achievable Goals
- Gain Sustaining Motivation by Understanding Exactly Why You Want to Change
- Be Brave and Bold with your Action: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Adjust your Perspective on Challenges to Set Yourself Up for Success"
End of Course Instructions
Upon succesful completion, you will be able to print your certificate from LMS
"At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 15 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct."
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.