This course introduces the topics of quid pro quo sexual harassment and hostile environments. Both are inappropriate and illegal. In this course you will learn what quid pro quo sexual harassment is and how hostile environments are created, with tips on creating a sexual harassment policy that will lessen the chances of either form of harassment occurring.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define “sexual harassment,” as outlined by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Describe quid pro quo harassment
- Describe some of the attributes of a hostile work environment
- Identify when sexual harassment in the form of quid pro quo or hostile environment is occurring
- Describe what a good sexual harassment policy should include
- List examples of inappropriate behavior
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
If you have any requests for technical or instructional support, then please contact the 360training Support Department located in the HELP section of your account profile. Technical support inquiries are handled immediately; instructional support questions are answered within 24 business hours, with information provided by a qualified professional in your field through our network of subject matter experts.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.