One of the major challenges most competitive companies face today is of finding the right people for the right job. Organizations obsess over hiring because they understand that effective talent management can drive exceptional benefits as opposed to a bad hire, which can easily ruin the productivity of an entire team. Consider the selection of the right people as the starting point of excellence in management.
It is critical to the success of your organization that you invest time and effort in hiring well. As a manager, a great part of your success lies in your ability to select the right people. And this is where it gets tricky because even if you hire the most qualified candidate "on paper," it won't matter how good they are, if they are not compatible with your company's culture. It is, therefore, imperative that the company hires only candidates who will thrive and do their very best work within the culture of your organization.
In this course, you will learn how to develop creative hiring strategies that go beyond the typical office interview; identify important factors to keep in mind while making hiring decisions; consider the role diversity plays in the makeup of an effective team; become aware of implicit bias and understand its significance in hiring; and learn how to prepare effective interview questions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop creative hiring strategies that go beyond the typical office interview
- Identify important factors to keep in mind while making hiring decisions
- Explain why diversity is crucial to the makeup of an effective team
- Define implicit bias, and understand its significance in hiring
- Device effective interview questions
- Effectively onboard the right people for your organization
- Core Components of the Hiring Process
- Identify the Need for the Position
- Know your Company's Values and Culture
- Plan Job Description, then Publicize and Post
- Review Applications
- Asking the Right Interview Questions
- Select the Most Qualified Candidate
- Make the Job Offer
- Follow Up and Onboarding
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.