HR Compliance Package
77 Learner Reviews
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 100
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: All Employees, Supervisors, Managers
- 54 courses
- 100% online
- Self-paced, mobile, and interactive
- 24/7 customer support
Human resources compliance training form the backbone of the modern workplace, guiding how employees function within an organization and beyond. Consistent HR training is the primary tool for avoiding risks of fines, lawsuits, and workplace accidents. It also helps welcome new employees and develop the talents of existing employees to blend into the organizational culture.
With these courses, HR managers have all the courses they need to get new hires up to speed and help existing workers stay up to date with all major HR Compliance issues companies face. HR compliance courses cover sexual harassment, code of conduct, bullying, discrimination, business ethics, productive workplace relationships, regulatory risks and red flags, and workplace safety.
Who Should Take This Training Series?
New employees for onboarding training
Managers and supervisors
Departmental and functional heads
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
Ethics & Code of Conduct
- Business Ethics
- Code of Conduct
- Ethics for Various Professionals
- Ethical Leadership
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
- Employment Law Compliance
- Harassment & Discrimination Prevention
- California AB 1825 and AB 2053
Information Security Awareness & Privacy
- Electronic Communication in the Workplace
- Information Security and Privacy Fundamentals
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.