Each business success is primarily dependent upon how well employees perform their jobs within the organization. It is therefore essential that managers do everything they can to effectively maximize their employees' performance. Managers face many issues that demand them to utilize a combination of management and leadership skills which can lead their company towards organizational excellence and higher performance.
In this course, we will explore how to cultivate and harness employee potential through the utilization of effective management, learn how to position employees in roles where they thrive, and understand how to utilize Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs to maximize their performance. You will gain a deeper understanding of the role a manager's emotional intelligence plays in maximizing employee performance. We will also discover how to identify and remove obstacles that might be impeding an employee's performance, and learn how to ask the right questions to ensure that your employees are able to make the most of their potential while recognizing areas of growth.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Cultivate and harness employee potential through the utilization of effective management techniques
- Understand and utilize Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs to maximize employee performance
- Ensure employee positioning in roles where they can thrive
- Identify and remove obstacles that are impeding employee performance
- Ask powerful questions to help employees recognize their potential and find areas of growth
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in a Workplace
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Establishing Efficient Performance Practices
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.