Workplace Violence Prevention
- 1 Package
- 3 Courses
Workplace violence incidents can range from emotionally abusive behaviors to hostile acts of aggression that occur in the workplace. These incidents have the potential to create an environment of anxiety in the workplace, decrease employee morale, and reduce workplace productivity.
Our Workplace Violence Prevention Program will provide an overview of workplace violence, ways to recognize warning signs, and policies and processes that an organization can undertake in order to potentially prevent or respond to an incident involving workplace violence.The package also focuses on the management of alcohol and drugs in the workplace. It discusses the issues related to drug and alcohol abuse that the employees may encounter while at work. It also provides suggestions on how employers can reduce the risk to the employees safety and productivity.
Who Should Take This Training Series?
- All Employees in an organization
- All Students & Faculty Members in an educational institution
- Security Staff and Personnel
- Volunteers in non-profit organizations
What's Popular (4)
- We've served over 4 million learners worldwide.
- Choose from over 6,000 courses available in 15+ industries.
- We are approved and accredited by 450 regulators.
- Our easy-to-use, freemium LMS is used by 3,600+ businesses.
A Call At (888) 360-8764
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.