Programmable logic controllers, or PLCs, are used to automate processes in industry. In the 1960s, the computerized processor replaced the relay logic control system. With the widespread use of PLCs in today’s automation industry, a technician is required to have a good understanding of their operation in order to perform maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
" List the basic components of a PLC.
Describe the basic operation of a PLC.
Define the three stages of a scan cycle.
Discuss the ladder logic diagram of a
Introduction to PLCs - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Introduction to PLCs - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.