A servomechanism, or servo for short, is a type of automatic control system using feedback for precise positioning or speed control of a motor. Servos and their drives are found in many industrial applications including robotics and machine speed control.
" Describe the sections of a t ypical AC
Explain how a typical AC servo drive operates.
State the inputs and outputs of a t ypical AC
Describe a typical AC servo motor."
Servo Drive Fundamentals - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Servo Drive Fundamentals - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.