The course introduces you to the safety considerations and general work practices of fork trucks including: Lockout/Tagout, battery maintenance, capacitive circuits, and hydraulic system safety. This course also covers electrical systems, schematic diagrams, and diagnostic tools for fork trucks.
- Describe safety precautions and general work practices to be followed when performing fork truck maintenance;
- Explain the function of an electric fork truck's electrical system, and describe how to use the manufacturer's documentation and schematic diagrams for troubleshooting;
- Describe the purpose of the diagnostic tool and its use in accessing service history, initiating service checks, and performing troubleshooting.
- I: Safety Considerations and General Fork Truck Work Practices
- II: Electrical Systems and Schematic Diagrams
- III: Diagnostic Tools
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.