This course covers the maintenance, servicing, selection and replacement of battery systems of fork trucks. The miscellaneous electrical control components and steering and guidance systems of fork trucks. This course will also cover the different hydraulic systems and break systems of fork trucks.
- Explain the fork truck battery service requirements and change out procedure;
- Describe the operation and maintenance of miscellaneous electric system and components including contractors, operator control modules, and steering feedback systems;
- Discuss the operation and maintenance of electrical fork truck steering and guiding systems;
- Explain the operation of the electric fork truck hydraulic system;
- Describe the operation and maintenance of the electric fork truck brake system.
- I: Battery Systems
- II: Miscellaneous Electrical Control Components and Steering & Guidance Systems
- III: Hydraulic Systems and Brake Systems
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.