After successfully completing this module, you will be able to describe the Pi-Touch's physical components, identify the connections and their purposes, identify the manual control screen functions, and identify the load handling device or LHD control screen functions.
Topic I: Pi-Touch Components and Connections
- Describe the Pi-Touch's physical components.
- Identify the Pi-Touch connections and their purposes.
Topic II: Control Screens and Manual Operations
- Identify the manual control screen controls and functions.
- Identify the load handling device or LHD control screen controls and functions.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.