Computer Training Courses
- 2 Courses
The various applications of computers have revolutionized the work environment over the years. What you know-or don't know-about personal or specialized computer systems and processes can make or break your performance at work. 360training.com offers web-based training programs that aim to strengthen your computer proficiency and sharpen your edge in an industrial setting.
Solidify Your Computer Expertise at 360training.com
360training.com has partnered with subject matter experts to develop computer training opportunities for the industrial sector. The eLearning pioneer's online offerings are ideal for workers and professionals who want to widen their skill sets and bridge the gap in industrial plants or facilities:
Computers in Industry Do you need to know more about industry–specific computer operations? 360training.com's 30–minute course has been created with your professional development in mind! Topics include computer systems, control and monitoring programs, and portable peripheral devices that you may encounter in daily operations.
Computer Use Basics Are you looking for an overview of computer usage? This basic computer training course from 360training.com can highlight the essentials! Expect practical discussions about fundamental computer components, naming conventions, commands, and even networking concepts.
Convenient Features to Keep You in the Loop
- 100% Online Courses – Train wherever your internet connection takes you.
- Self–Paced Modules – Learn at your convenience and continue where you left off.
- Customer Assistance – Available via phone, chat or email.
Is it about time to take your learning initiatives to the corporate level? 360training.com's enterprise compliance library can streamline your training efforts! Contact us or download our full industrial skills catalog for more details on how to maximize our corporate solutions.
- We've served over 4 million learners worldwide.
- Choose from over 6,000 courses available in 15+ industries.
- We are approved and accredited by 450 regulators.
- Our easy-to-use, freemium LMS is used by 3,600+ businesses.