Rotating equipment, like large motors and generators, produce large amounts of force. These forces can be in a radial or axial direction to that of the shaft. A common means to support and counter these forces is through the use of journal and thrust bearings.
"Describe common types of sliding surface bearings.
State the purpose of journal bearings.
State the purpose of thrust bearings.
Discuss different lubrication methods for sliding surface bearings."
Sliding Surface Bearings - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Sliding Surface Bearings - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.