On June 11, 2008 at the Goodyear plant in Houston, TX, a heat exchanger violently ruptured due to an over pressurization caused by the isolation of a pressure relief valve. An employee walking nearby was killed by the hurtling debris from the explosion. An understanding of the importance of these valves and their proper positioning could have prevented this incident. In this module, several types of these valves and their common components will be briefly discussed, as well as the proper mounting and installation guidelines.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.