Flow measurement is one of the four fundamental parameters measured in industrial instrumentation that every technician needs to be well versed in, particularly the principles and technology used. It is also arguably the most complex and has the greatest variety of types of measurement devices.
"Identify the common units of flow measurement.
Describe the factors that affect fluid flow rate in a pipe.
Identify the key characteristics of the main categories of flow meters.
Describe the main components of a flow measurement system."
Intro to Flow Meas. - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Intro to Flow Meas. - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.