Control of processes is accomplished by using a number of control strategies. Two of the most common methods of control that will be discussed in this module are two-position and proportional control.
"Explain the operation of a proportional controller.
List common uses of a proportional controller.
Explain the operation of a two-position controller.
List common uses of a two-position controller.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.