Business Insurance - Meeting the Insurance Needs of a Business Owner (8 hr) - CO
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 8
- Credit Type: Life, Accident and Health, Property and Casualty
The course introduces business insurance in its many forms, from the types that business-owners should have to the insurance options they should offer their employees. This course will outline the kinds of insurance business owners should consider obtaining, based on their business type and needs. You will also learn of the many benefits and pitfalls associated with different types of employee insurance plans and types.
Business Insurance - Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.