5 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 1
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Annuities
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Indiana Licsensed Insurance Professional
- This course introduces the topic of annuities. Annuities are insurance products that rely on mortality and investment experience to protect against the loss of income. They differ from life insurance because life insurance is designed for the protection of an individual's family or estate after their death, whereas annuities are designed to protect investors against outliving their income and superannuation. Annuities have the basic function of systematically liquidating specific sums of money over a specified period of time. In this course we will learn about different types of annuities, the benefits of each kind, and the many rules associated with their liquidation.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define an annuity.
- Differentiate between annuities and retirement plans.
- Paraphrase the different payout options.
- Describe a fixed annuity and a variable annuity.
- List the differnet types of annuities.
- Identify the different periods associated with an annuity contract.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.