This course provides a basic understanding of how to use ratio analysis for evaluating financial performance. It discusses the scope, significance and calculation of ratios whose understanding is key to evaluating the financial strength of a company.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Appreciate the significance of using ratios.
- Understand Return on Equity and its components.
- Understand, calculate and use Liquidity Ratios.
- Understand, calculate and use Asset Management Ratios.
- Understand, calculate and use Profitability Ratios.
- Understand, calculate and use Leverage Ratios.
- Understand, calculate and use Market Value Ratios.
- Compare financial statements
Evaluating Financial Performance - Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.