Texas Ultimate Success Licensing Package: All Lines Adjuster + Live Instructor
3 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Anyone seeking to become licensed as a Texas Insurance Adjuster
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the final exam that will certify you as a knowledgeable, professional insurance adjuster, not only in Texas, but in the multiple states that offer reciprocity, as long as you also satisfy any unique state-based requirements. Earning the Texas Insurance Adjuster license requires attentive study, but this course will walk you through each step with clear explanations and application questions to evaluate and apply your growing knowledge.
Course access: You will have access for 90 days from date of purchase to complete your course.
Instructor Connect: This valuable resource provides access to a live instructor, for 30 days from date of purchase, who can tutor you on difficult concepts, answer any questions that you may have concerning the course content, work with you on overcoming test anxiety or simply clarify test procedures for your State Licensing Exam.
Exam Remediation: If you should fall short on your first attempt to pass the State Exam, you are encouraged to send your results to your instructor. He will analyze your scores and develop a personalized review plan to organize your study and deliver it to you by email. You can then focus your efforts on the material that is most likely to produce a passing score on your next attempt.
The All Lines Resident Adjuster License is the broadest adjuster license available and allows the adjuster to work with the following types of losses:
- Residential this is homeowners and fire policies and is primarily dwelling risks
- Commercial business property, churches, schools, etc
- Auto both personal and business auto
- Farm and Ranch animals, crops, buildings
- Inland Marine valuable objects, cargo, docks, piers, bridges, transmission lines
- Ocean Marine vessels for transportation, hull insurance, yacht policies
- Workers Compensation Covers the Texas WC certification
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's - CORE||Insurance Education|
|Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's Course - Texas content||Insurance Education|
|All Lines Adjuster Texas Final Exam||Insurance Education|
Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's Course (Classroom Equivalent)
- Insurance terms and concepts Personal Lines Coverage's Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverage's
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marie
- Marketing Practices
- Standard Fire Policy
- Adjuster Bonds
- Additional Coverage's, Exclusions and Extensions
- Adjuster Practices
- Adjuster licensing requirements
- Gregg Huey (Instructor) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/h-gregg-huey-34861b6/
- Instructor Connect 30–Day Subscription
- A tutorial subscription (not online or any physical material) good for 30 days from date of enrollment
- Available only in the Ultimate package of our Pre–license and Adjuster Courses
- Instructor Name: Gregg Huey
- The instructor is available by email and phone (This option only comes with the Live Instructor package)
- 90 Days (from Date of Registration)
- We offer a 90–day extension for a fee – $29.95
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your pre-license course. You may now print your completion certificate online.
- Need to pass a 2.5 hours, 150 multiple choice final exam with a score of 70% or better.
- The final exam must be monitored by a disinterested third party who must sign an Affidavit verifying exam compliance.
Can You Get Your Texas Adjuster License Online?
Yes and it's also the most convenient way to get your license. First, you need to complete the online pre-licensing course and pass the exam. Once you'r done, you have to submit the following items to the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI):
- Application fees as per TDI requirements
- Fingerprint receipt
- Certificate of completion provided after completing the course
- Texas Adjuster Application Form FIN506
Your license will then be sent through mail. You can also take your continuing education online, which is required every two years for renewal.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.