Texas Ultimate Success Licensing Package: All Lines Adjuster + Live Instructor
3 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 40
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Anyone seeking to become licensed as a Texas Insurance Adjuster
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the final exam that will certify you as a knowledgeable, professional insurance adjuster, not only in Texas, but in the multiple states that offer reciprocity, as long as you also satisfy any unique state-based requirements. Earning the Texas Insurance Adjuster license requires attentive study, but this course will walk you through each step with clear explanations and application questions to evaluate and apply your growing knowledge.
You will have access for 365 days from date of purchase to complete your course.
This valuable resource provides access to a live instructor, for 30 days from date of purchase, who can tutor you on difficult concepts, answer any questions that you may have concerning the course content, work with you on overcoming test anxiety or simply clarify test procedures for your State Licensing Exam.
If you should fall short on your first attempt to pass the State Exam, you are encouraged to send your results to your instructor. He will analyze your scores and develop a personalized review plan to organize your study and deliver it to you by email. You can then focus your efforts on the material that is most likely to produce a passing score on your next attempt.
- Residential this is homeowners and fire policies and is primarily dwelling risks
- Commercial business property, churches, schools, etc
- Auto both personal and business auto
- Farm and Ranch animals, crops, buildings,
- Inland Marine valuable objects, cargo, docks, piers, bridges, transmission lines
- Ocean Marine vessels for transportation, hull insurance, yacht policies
- Workers Compensation Covers the Texas WC certification
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's - CORE||Insurance Education|
|Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's Course - Texas content||Insurance Education|
|All Lines Adjuster Texas Final Exam||Insurance Education|
Texas All Lines Pre-Licensing Insurance Adjuster's Course (Classroom Equivalent)
- Insurance terms and concepts Personal Lines Coverage's Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverage's
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marie
- Marketing Practices
- Standard Fire Policy
- Adjuster Bonds
- Additional Coverage's, Exclusions and Extensions
- Adjuster Practices
- Adjuster licensing requirements
Gregg Huey (Instructor) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/h-gregg-huey-34861b6/
Instructor Connect 30-Day Subscription
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your pre-license course. You may now print your completion certificate online.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
251+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.